We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with a passion for technology, software testing, and quality assurance. The ideal candidate will have experience in software testing, excellent problem-solving skills, and attention to detail. They must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have excellent communication skills to work effectively with project teams.
About iPF Softwares:
An award-winning software design and development company focused on creating innovative impactful digital solutions and strategies for businesses and initiatives that link people with socio-economic opportunities in Africa.
We take the extra step to understand our partner’s vision and dreams; we challenge them and work together to bring their vision to life.
Our dedicated project teams execute projects using agile methodology and are fully responsible for the final product and quality at every sprint.
Our delivery process allows you to flexibly manage your priorities as the project goes on in a way that gives you maximum return on investment.
• Develop and execute manual and automated test cases and report results.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements, identify defects, and recommend solutions.
• Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Perform regression testing, load testing, and security testing as required.
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Identify, record, document, and track defects to closure.
• Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software design and functionality.
• Participate in project planning and estimation.
• Continuously improve the quality of the testing process and tools used.
Whom are we looking for?
• Proven experience in software testing and quality assurance.
• Familiarity with software testing tools and methodologies.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and strong analytical skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity with agile methodologies and software development life cycle.
• Experience in automated testing is an added advantage.
Join our mission, be part of something bigger than all of us combinedView Our Projects