Product Customer Support Intern
We’re laking for an energetic young lady fluent in English and Swahili, to intern with us as a product customer support.
About iPF Softwares
An award-winning software design and development company focused on creating innovative impactful digital solutions for businesses and initiatives that link people with socio-economic opportunities in Africa.
We take the extra step to understand our partner’s vision and dreams; we challenge them and work together to bring their vision to life.
Our dedicated project teams execute projects using agile methodology and are fully responsible for the final product and quality at every sprint.
Our delivery process allows you to flexibly manage your priorities as the project goes on in a way that gives you maximum return on investment.
Position Requirements and skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat.
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- rolling out new features and analyzing (and reacting to) the results you learn about from our QA engineers and user feedback
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- proactively communicating with other team members and stakeholders
- using Agile methodologies in development (if you don’t know them yet, we will teach you)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- continually improving your skills and pushing others to advance their knowledge further
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share it with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Follow us Instagram ( @ipfsoftwares ) or Twitter ( @ipfsoftwares ) for news and updates