Are you an experienced and proactive engineer looking for exciting opportunities to work on impactful digital solutions? Join a talented team at iPF Softwares.
About iPF Softwares
An award-winning software design and development company focused on creating innovative impactful digital solutions for businesses and initiatives that link people with socio-economic opportunities in Africa.
We take the extra step to understand our partner’s vision and dreams; we challenge them and work together to bring their vision to life.
Our dedicated project teams execute projects using agile methodology and are fully responsible for the final product and quality at every sprint.
Our delivery process allows you to flexibly manage your priorities as the project goes on in a way that gives you maximum return on investment.
Whom are we looking for?
- experience backend engineer with either Node.js (preferably with TypeScript) or Laravel stack
- relational databases and data modeling
- experience working in a self-driven Agile environment
- ideally, you have experience with hands-on, early-stage, cross-functional product teams and short feedback loops
- you’re comfortable with working on long-term projects & cooperations and not switching projects every day
- Familiar with DevOps Stack ( CI / CD, Git, CodePipeline, Automated Test, etc. )
- writing clean, maintainable code and testing it
- rolling out new features and analyzing (and reacting to) the results you learn about from our QA engineers and user feedback
- being able to present your solutions in front of stakeholders and/or a group of colleagues
- proactively communicating with other team members and stakeholders
- using Agile methodologies in development (if you don’t know them yet, we will teach you)
- participating in code reviews and other ways of sharing knowledge
- continually improving your skills and pushing others to advance their knowledge further
- working in a cross-functional team
- collaborating with UX designers and our business analysts
Apply Before 14th August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted